Tuesday 11 March 2014

42. Sweet inspired Barry M nails

Hello everyone. Hope you're all doing okay, as promised here is my first beauty related post. I don't wear make up but love doing my nails and I like lip products too. My nail varnish collection  looked like it needed some new additions for the spring/summer and Superdrug currently have a buy one get the second half price special offer on all Barry M products so I just could not help myself! I do love Barry M nail varnish as a second coat is rarely required, nails do not chip easily and they are so cheap! All of the products were £2.99 except the confetti nails which was £3.99.
L-R: Bright Purple, Spring Green, Pink Flamingo, Dolly Mixture Confetti
 Nails and the 3 in 1 base coat, top coat and nail hardener.
I really did love the look of the confetti nails as they reminded me
of hundreds and thousands that you get on a Flake 99. However,
it was an absolute nightmare to take off but in all fairness I did use 3
coats of the confetti nails to give maximum effect.

This is my favourite look as my favourite colours are green
and purple and it reminds me of a Ribena carton/ blackcurrant
and lime or apple sweets.
Make sure you use a base coat with the spring green otherwise it
will stain your nails and you don't want mouldy looking nails! The green
was quite difficult to take off but I've found that with other brands too such as
Collection 2000.

I am yet to use Pink Flamingo but it will go perfectly with one of my summer dresses so I will probably post a photo of that on my Instagram (my username is shazia_4 if you'd like to follow me). Keep your eyes peeled for my Clinique skincare update which will be up later this week. Until next time, take care.
Love,
Mancunian Sheep x

No comments:

Post a Comment