Wednesday 3 December 2014

76. Delicate Necklaces

Hello everyone! Just a short and sweet mid-week post to share some recent purchases. Hopefully, this post will help with gift ideas or just a treat for yourself. I cannot remember the last time I bought a necklace, I don't even know which necklace it was! Although I wear a hijab when I'm out, I just wanted a little something to add some sparkle to my outfits when I'm at home. I decided to pop into good old Accessorize where they currently have a 3 for 2 offer on jewellery so I couldn't resist!

I love simple jewellery as it means it can work with most outfits. The initial adds a nice quirky touch. S is for sheep! :P







Although the leaves have disappeared from the trees, there'll be one around my neck. I just love the detail on this and just how versatile this piece is like the S necklace.




I love how this necklace can look like two different necklaces depending on the light. If ever there was a necklace to represent winter, it is this. It reminds me of a snowflake and the gold is just so apt for this time of year.




Accessorize have some lovely pieces in, there really is something for everyone.

Until next time, take care.

Love,
Mancunian Sheep x

No comments:

Post a Comment