Thursday 4 June 2015

99. Mancunian Sheep's Summer Book Club

Hello everyone! As many of you will know already, I love books and one of the things I'm most excited about now that I've finished university is being able to read for pleasure again. I've bought a lot of books over the past year or so that I've not yet had the chance to read and I aim to do so this summer. As I have reviewed many a book on here already, I thought I might as well do a summer book club where I read a book every week and then review it at the end of the week. If you want to join in and read the books too, I've listed the ten below. The books are a mixture of fiction and non-fiction ranging from politics to classic novels so there really is something for everyone. Feel free to comment on them so we can have an online book discussion. This week's book is Starter for Ten by David Nicholls so look out for the review post on Sunday.


Week 1: Starter for Ten by David Nicholls 



Week 2: The Establishment by Owen Jones




Week 3: Periodic Tales by Hugh Aldersey Williams


Week 4: Us by David Nicholls


Week 5: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee





Week 6: The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey


Week 7: One Night in Italy by Lucy Diamond



Week 8: What Has Nature Ever Done for Us? by Tony Juniper




Week 9: The Memory Book by Rowan Coleman



Week 10: Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh


In other news, I have filmed a summer beauty and fashion haul that you can watch here:




Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you've not done so already!


See you on Sunday with the Starter for Ten review post. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Until next time, take care.
Love,
Mancunian Sheep x

No comments:

Post a Comment