- It's cheap so is perfect for students and everyone else really!
- The staff are very friendly and so inviting.
- They have possibly every flavour of Twinings that there is, what more could you ask for?
- It's really spacious and cosy at the same time so you can work and meet in a relaxed environment.
- They have board games- Misbah and I played Connect 4, Snakes and Ladders and Operation for the first time in years today!
- It feels so good to support a local business and you don't feel pressured to rush your overpriced hot drink and cake in a branch of a well known tax evading coffee chain.
- They have lots of events going on that you can get involved in like harmonica lessons, yoga and knitting.
- It's so great to have a meeting place in Manchester City Centre where you aren't forced to buy food and/or drinks. My friends and I once sat in a Costa for the best part of 4 hours and only one of us bought a drink, how we got away with that, I will never know so Ziferblat is the perfect place for people like us! Now all we need is a decent park in Manchester City Centre!
- The interior is your typical Nan's front room, the armchairs are super comfortable! My friends and I loved the bookshelf wallpaper. Here are some photos so you can see for yourself:
Have any of you visited the Ziferblat in Manchester or any of the others, what did you think of it?
Until next time, take care.
Mancunian Sheep x