Wednesday 6 August 2014

67. Song of the Month- August

Hello everyone, I've not done a song of the month post since April because I haven't been listening to music much and when I have, it's not been anything new. I'm hoping this month's song will make up for the past 4 months because it's my favourite song so far this year! A few posts ago, I mentioned that I was going to see Clean Bandit in October so yesterday, my friend and I decided to find out who the supporting act is. It turns out it's a band called Years & Years so as you may have already guessed, August's song of the month is by Years & Years and is called Real. 



I love the distinct sound of lead singer, Olly Alexander's voice. We have literally had this on repeat constantly for the past 2 days, it is so catchy! What makes it even better is that Q from Skyfall (Ben Whishaw) does some insane dancing in the video. I can't wait to hear this track live! Let me know what you think of Real by commenting below.

Until next time, take care.

Love,
Mancunian Sheep x

No comments:

Post a Comment