Sunday 16 February 2014

40. Song of the Month- February

Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a fab weekend. I've decided to start a new feature on here. Last month, I shared a song that I was listening a lot to during revision (see the post titled "A little gift for you all") and that gave me the idea to make it into a regular thing.

This month's song is Play by Katy B feat. Sampha taken from her new album, Little Red which went to Number 1 in the charts today! :D I downloaded it last night after watching the TV advert so many times and was not disappointed. It is definitely going to be one of the best albums of 2014. I like Play particularly because both vocalists are in harmony. Aaliyah and Emotions are my other personal favourites from the album as they showcase Katy's voice.


I remember when Katy's debut single, On a Mission came out back in 2010 when I started sixth form so her second album has been long overdue. Have any of you listened to Little Red, if so what is your favourite track? Have a great week and until next time, take care.

Love, 
Mancunian Sheep x

No comments:

Post a Comment