1) BRIDE WARS! I highly recommend this film for both men and women and I'm not just saying this just because Anne Hathaway has been my favourite actress since The Princess Diaries came out (God, that makes me sound so old :( ). It's a movie that can only be described as short and sweet. It's not just your average chick flick, there is something special that just makes you want to watch it over and over again. There are many laugh out loud moments of which my personal favourites are:
Honestly, you will not regret it, it is such a classic and parts make you cry too especially towards the end :')
2) Chocolate (yet again- FAT GIRL PROBZ) specifically Creme Egg Twisted in Cadbury's Heroes. Now I ain't a big fan of creme eggs to be fair because they are incredibly sweet and ain't nobody got time for messy chocolate egg with fondant filling eating when you are obsessed with cleaning like I am. As I mentioned above, it was my Mum's birthday and she received many boxes of chocolates so I had some of the Heroes (I say some, but mean most) and I honestly couldn't get enough of the creme egg twisted chocolates. They are smaller than creme eggs so are much more manageable and the twisted shape seems to be the ideal shape to eat fondant filled chocolate. The rest of the Heroes are nice too but I know that creme egg twisted really is something special because Dairy Milk Caramel which has always been my favourite Cadbury's product has been replaced. Soz Cazza (Caramel's nickname, oh yes I went there).
3) THE HARLEM SHAKE OMG!1!!!! - BAZINGA! Did you really think that would make me happy? No, it made me sad because it made my ears bleed. Talking of bazinga, I advise all of you on Twitter to go and follow @TheRealSheldonC. His tweets are fantastic, here's a little taster:
You will not be disappointed, kids.
4) Florence <3 I'm not entirely sure how many times I've listened to this song but it is one of my favourite songs of all time and I will see Florence live simply because I have to. Flo can pull off the manly attire, Gaga can't. (I'm going to write less about all of my treats so you actually have time to enjoy them and so this doesn't turn into a typical Mancunian Sheep essay-esque post). Talking of seeing people live, I am off to see Jake Bugg in October with two of my lovely friends, so exicted!
6) I like even numbers and this is actually an Easter and sheep related treat. Who said I don't spoil you all?
Micro Lamb :D Not lamb you can cook in the microwave but an adorable little lamb who was born weighing a mere 1kg, ooh chimpanzee that!
It didn't turn out to be such a quick post after all ey? Anyway, I hope you all have a superb extra long weekend (if you're off school/college/uni then I hope you're enjoying your time off) and have a lovely Easter with your friends and family.
Mancunian Sheep x