Tuesday 23 August 2011

6. Blog revamp

Wow it's been a month since I last posted anything on here. Hope you're all well. I've been quite busy doing a lot of thinking about my future seeing as I'm applying to university pretty soon and then there was the painful wait of results day. I can't say that I'm not a little disappointed but hey I passed everything, they could have been worse and hopefully with a few resits, I'll push them up. I've also been thinking about what to do with this blog because I think it should have a purpose rather than me just moaning so I've decided to post recipes/ film and book reviews. With the books, I won't do one for this post because I'm currently reading the Harry Potter series and many of you have read it or at least know what it's about. I've been doing a lot of baking during the "summer" holidays so ithe first recipe I'll be posting is my Mum's favourite- apple pie :) After getting my results last Thursday, my friend Lauren and  I went to watch the highly anticipated Inbetweeners movie which I will be reviewing very shortly. As you probably already know, I volunteer at the Whitworth Park Oxfam shop in Manchester where I am a member of the food team and once Ramamdan is over- I'll be experimenting with some our brilliant Fairtrade food products to create some more recipes. Fingers crossed they'll turn out well and I'll be able to post them on here. Keep reading for some new posts being put up very soon, Mancunian Sheep x

No comments:

Post a Comment