- I discovered possibly the funniest television show ever- THE INBETWEENERS! I watched all 18 episodes over the bank holiday weekend and I haven't laughed that much since I started college which sucked all the happiness out of me. I can't wait for the film which is out in August. I can't stop saying "bell end"
- Barcelona won the Champions league. In other news, Scholes has retired and the media has stopped talking about super injunctions.
- I managed to get some voluntary work to give something back to the community and make my personal statement look a little better.
- My Adele tickets arrived this morning :D
- I helped my best friend revise psychology today and realised how many studies the poor sods need to know for the exam.
- I made chocolate brownies for the first time yesterday.
|This is Jenny, she is 9 years old and loves food and dancing.|
|This is Peggy, she's 14 years old and loves pink glittery stuff and hugs.|
I'm also thinking of learning how to knit over summer so if any of you are also keen knitters, leave a comment below. Also, you're welcome to leave your opinions on anything else mentioned in my blog.
To say a little thank you for visiting my blog, here is a link to a song that is on repeat on my iPod at the moment:
Enjoy. I hope you all have a superb month whatever you have planned.